“Eat, Sleep & Potty Parent Workshop:
3 Areas of Intervention for Great Impact to Quality of Life”
Saturday, June 2, 2018
9:00am – 2:30pm
Presented by Amanda Ralston, BCBA & Director of Verbal Behavior Consulting,Inc
2110 High Wickham Place
Louisville, KY 40223
Eat, Sleep & Potty is an introduction to common behavioral interventions for eating, sleeping and toilet skills. It is not an alternative to professional evaluation, medical treatment, or intervention for behaviors that pose an immediate health risk.
This workshop is FREE. Limited Space Available
FEAT workshops are open to family members, educators, and caregivers of children with autism.
Lunch will be provided.
Childcare will not be provided for this workshop.
Specific Course Objectives:
• To understand the ABC’s of behavior
• To understand the importance of addressing eating, sleeping and toiling
• To determine if there is a problem
• To establish good routines and structure
• To consider motivation regarding these behaviors
• To identify the history reinforcement for the child and the adult
• To consider behavioral and environmental strategies
• To determine when professional help is necessary
Share this Post