Autism Friendly Business
- 1257 S. Hurstbourne Pkwy
Louisville, KY, 40222
- Mon – Fri | 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Sat | 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Sun | Closed
At Zaniac, K–8 kids discover math and technology and just how much fun learning can be. Forget drills and repetition. Zaniac’s fun enrichment programs engage kids in creative, conceptual problem solving that builds confidence and helps them succeed in school.
Our forward-thinking approach allows students to grasp math and logic concepts, which are fundamental to skills like computer programming, in a way that feels like play. Game-Based Learning using Minecraft™ capitalizes on the love kids already have for the game to teach concepts ranging from biology to physics. We use modular LEGO systems designed for education in our robotics courses to bridge the gap between theory and practice in engineering. And that’s just the beginning.
What to Expect
Zaniac’s √100 Principles
- Ignites imagination and natural curiosity to unleash a child’s potential
- Engages kids in peer-based learning with friends in an environment that feels like play
- Instills a love of learning and empowers kids with 21 st century technology skills to change the world
- Provides kids with a real academic edge to succeed
- Gives kids the confidence to be curious, explore new concepts and innovate to solve problems
- Leverages education and tutoring to provide parents with their child’s daily progress
- Impacts the community through role model instructors—high school and college students—passionate about inspiring kids with STEAM
- Creates a positive and safe place for students to take risks and experiment without the fear of making mistakes
- Promotes a cool high-tech environment for hands-on STEAM learning
- Partners with schools to provide STEAM curriculum and resources to better prepare kids for the future
What’s a Campus
A Zaniac Campus offers K-8 after school programs and summer camps for STEAM enrichment. Currently there are 7 Zaniac campuses across the United States with many new locations opening up.
Our campuses are inspiring, high-tech environments where kids want to learn. Walk in and you will see glass walls, bright colors, iMacs, huge-screen TVs, whiteboards and collaborative learning areas. Each campus features an open environment with cutting-edge technology to teach programs like Computer Programming, 3D Printing, and Robotics.