Central Bank traces its roots back to 1938, when the Southern Industrial Loan Company was founded. Soon after that, the name was changed to Central Exchange Bank. In 1946, Garvice D. Kincaid purchased Central Exchange Bank and shortened the name to Central Bank.
We’ve grown significantly from our humble beginnings at the corner of Short and Upper streets in downtown Lexington. We’re now proud to be community fixtures in Berea, Crestview Hills, Ft. Mitchell, Georgetown, Lexington, Louisville, Nicholasville, Richmond, Union and Winchester.