At Heartfelt Solutions, our mission is to improve the quality of life and increase independence for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities by providing effective person-centered and evidence-based health services.
What to Expect
Heartfelt Solutions provides innovative behavioral health services by approaching service planning in a compassionate and collaborative manner. All services provided by us are person centered to ensure our work revolves around the client’s best interests. Heartfelt Solutions understands the importance of collaborating with families and other professionals to optimally support the individuals we serve. We value those personally important to the individual as well as the expertise of occupational therapists, psychologists, physical therapists, speech therapists, teachers or any other support professional.
Our philosophy is that all individuals should be afforded with person-centered, evidence-based treatment and interventions. All individuals shall be empowered and supported in informed decision-making. All individuals should be supported and assisted to remain connected to natural support networks. We shall promote the dignity and self-worth of all individuals.
Heartfelt Solutions offers a variety of services designed to empower individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities on their journey toward independence. As an approved provider of both the Supports for Community Living Waiver (SCL) and the Michelle P. Waiver, Heartfelt Solutions offers the following services:
- Consultative Clinical and Therapeutic Service (includes Behavioral Support Services and Psychological Services): Comprehensive services providing expertise, training and technical assistance to improve the ability of caregivers to carry out therapeutic interventions and reduce challenges that may be interfering with individuals daily functioning and quality of life. Depending on the area of need, the service may be provided by the following: licensed behavior analyst, licensed professional clinical counselor, licensed psychological associate, licensed psychologist, licensed psychological practitioner, licensed clinical social worker, or positive behavior support specialist.
- Positive Behavior Supports/Applied Behavior Analytic Services: Services are provided by master’s level clinicians who are typically licensed and board certified to provide ABA services. Services are evidence based, relying on data and assessment results to develop a treatment plan which identifies preventative strategies to reduce significant challenging behaviors. Addressing these challenges systematically while teaching replacement skills will help to improve activities of daily living, social interaction, school/ work life.
- Community Living Supports (CLS): Services provided by a Direct Support Professional designed to teach a variety of skills related to independent living, social/leisure skills, money management, cooking and other areas based on an individual’s personal goals and interests.
- Personal Assistance: Services provided by a Direct Support Professional designed to assist an individual in accomplishing tasks that the individual would typically complete on their own if they did not have a disability.
- Person Centered Coaching Services provided by a Person-Centered Coach designed to assist individuals in all Plan of Care environments when a barrier challenges further success or independence. The Person-Centered Coach models and teaches person centered thinking for all members of an individual’s team.
- Respite Services provided by a Direct Support Professional that offer family members or primary care givers a break from on-going care.