- Jeffersontown, Kentucky, United States
- Mon – Fri | 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sat -Sun | As Needed
- Certified Arborist in Louisville & surroundings
- Professional tree planting
- Ornamental & large tree pruning
- Insect & disease preventative/control
What to Expect
Injecting is a great option for larger trees around 25″ diameter at breast height (DBH) and up. Using Emamectin Benzoate biennially, at the correct dosage and rate will help protect your Ash trees from future attacks as well as greatly reduce an already existing infestation of Emerald Ash Borer
Basal trunk spraying
A biennial trunk spray using Dinotefuran can be as effective as an injection on the Emerald Ash Borer when mixed at the correct rate. It’s applied to the bark so a thinner barked tree is best for this method. CAUTION- this is a neonicotinoid so the upmost care needs to be taken when applying. Bees can and will die if applied to any flowering trees / plants pre-flower. We need our bees!!