Autism Friendly Business PARTNER
Did you ever wonder where Santa Claus spends his summers?
… in Santa Claus, Indiana, of course!
- We’re centrally located in the heartland (three hours from Indianapolis, St. Louis, Cincinnati, and Nashville);
- We’re family-oriented, with historic sites, a theme and water park, museums, caving and canoeing nearby;
- “Family values” that extend to the pocketbook;
- Relaxed, Mayberry-esque locale, which appeals to nearly everyone.
- Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari are a theme park and water park here in town. We started out as Santa Claus Land back in 1946, and are still owned and operated by the Koch family, who got it all started seven decades ago. In addition to top-ranked roller coasters and one of the world’s largest water parks, we do crazy things like not charge for parking. Oh, and soft drinks and sunscreen are always free. Always.
What to Expect
School and Outreach
The Louisville Ballet School studios are located at 4121 Shelbyville Rd with additional studios and offices located at 315 E. Main St. The School offers a variety of classes for youth and adults. For class catalogs and registration information, please visit The Louisville Ballet School’s website or call (502) 583-3150 x 1.
Founded in 1952, the Company has over 70 world premiere ballets to its credit and a repertoire of over 150 works by choreographers such as Marius Petipa, George Balanchine, Paul Taylor, Twyla Tharp, Lucas Jervies, Adam Hougland and Val Caniparoli. Louisville Ballet’s education programs reach over 20,000 school children annually through student matinee performances and on-site lecture demonstrations.